Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well this first report finds me not in Paris, but in Hilton. Couldn’t resist the play on words. Unfortunately the Hilton comes before the Paris. After one cancelled flight in Cincinnati, then a “minor” mechanical which lasted for 6 hours during which time we boarded a second plane, and then another cancelled flight (the Air France flight I was ticketed for was grounded because of snow and ice in France) I now am leaving my Hilton Hotel at the Philly airport, headed to Atlanta and a Delta flight scheduled for this evening. Good that I have two months rather than five or six days.

2 comments:

  1. Still jealous after all the delays....can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - are you there yet? I mean it's been another 36 hours since your delay.
    Waiting....
    JJ

    ReplyDelete